See one of our customers present at the upcoming Tableau Customer Conference, the annual customer event for Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA).
- Speech Title: What changed and why? Data-driven alerting drives Tableau engagement at UCI
- Speaker: Charles Boicey, MS, RN-BC, CPHIMS, Informatics Solutions Architect, UCI
- Abstract: UC Irvine Health delivers health services to
over 3 million people and relies on both traditional and Big Data systems. The informatics team has been working with Tableau since 2008 for data discovery and to deliver dashboards to 100s of users across the organization. A key challenge faced by UCI has been how to notify each user when relevant data has changed and requires attention. In this presentation, learn how UCI is increasing user engagement by using the Metric Insights Push intelligence Platform to add data-driven alerting, enterprise email bursting and collaboration to their Tableau environment.
- When: Tuesday, Sept 10, 9:45AM-10:45AM
- Where: Gaylord Hotel, Room: Annapolis 3-4
It takes place in Washington D.C. from Sept 8-12 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. Come by and visit us at booth 404 to see a live demonstration of our Business Intelligence and Analytics for Tableau solution. See how we enable data-driven alerting and enterprise admin controls for Tableau Software.