Metric Insights is an established, rapidly-growing tech startup in the Business Intelligence (BI) space. We provide the industry’s leading Unified BI Platform and are pioneering a new way for enterprise organizations to truly leverage the full value of their data.
Metric Insights is looking for an experienced and passionate Sales Development Representative. The SDR will have the responsibility for uncovering business needs in organizations to build a pipeline for the sales organization. Responsibilities will include building a sales pipeline with qualified leads, finding and connecting with interested BI and data professionals, and providing general assistance in facilitating the initial stages of the sales cycle. The SDR will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams in creating outreach campaigns and prospect into qualified accounts using various engagement methods. This is an opportunity for an experienced, driven SDR to advance their sales skills in a sophisticated tech space and strengthen their confidence and preparedness in moving on to the next stage of their tech sales career.
- Finding and engaging with highly qualified opportunities for Account Executives within targeted accounts
- Managing outbound calling strategies to targeted accounts — as well as facilitating email, social media, and other appropriate outreach campaigns
- Responding to inbound customer interest and effectively running discovery calls to identify and hand over qualified leads to an Account Executive
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of Metric Insights’ tech in order to effectively communicate its value to prominent industry professionals, improving market awareness within a targeted prospect base
- Tracking and recording activities in Salesforce and other internal documentation systems
- Partnering closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to continuously improve and deliver a consistent messaging and exposure strategy
- 2+ years of SDR experience in enterprise software
- Preferred knowledge of the Business Intelligence or Data Analytics space
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence
- Self Disciplined, organized, and ambitious
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Preferably located in the Bay Area, but will consider remote. If remote must be willing to travel to San Francisco for a considerable amount of time for training