Metric Insights is an established, rapidly growing tech startup in the Business Intelligence (BI) space. We provide the industry’s leading Unified BI Platform and are helping enterprise organizations finally leverage the full value of their data.
We need an experienced, smart, and capable SDR to help develop our outbound team and build a healthy pipeline out of a largely untouched market. You would be the first SDR on the team and would have a broad range of access and influence on the sales process. It is an excellent environment to gain quality, advanced experience in working complex, enterprise-scale technology deals with a quick path to the next level of your sales career!
As an SDR, you will be responsible for filling the top of the sales funnel with a substantial database full of existing warm leads, as well as with other qualified BI and Data professionals found with various prospecting tools (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.). You will collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams in developing a comprehensive outreach program and can expect the following responsibilities:
- Identifying and converting qualified opportunities for AEs within targeted enterprise accounts
- Managing outbound calling strategies, facilitating email campaigns, social media engagement, and other appropriate outreach efforts
- Responding to inbound prospect interest and running discovery calls to identify and hand over qualified leads to an AE
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of Metric Insights’ tech to effectively communicate its value to prominent, executive-level industry professionals,
- Improving market awareness within an existing prospect base
- Tracking and recording activities in Salesforce and other internal documentation systems
- Documenting in detail any actionable insights gained from conversations with prospects and communicating those insights to the Sales and Marketing teams for continuous outbound process improvement
- 2+ years of SDR experience in enterprise software
- Preferred knowledge of the Business Intelligence or Data Analytics space
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Preferably located in the Bay Area, but will consider remote. If remote must be willing to travel to San Francisco for a considerable amount of time for training.