This session will show you how a universal BI portal provides business users with one place to go to get relevant reports and metrics and arrange to support their personal and team-based workflows. Better yet, the portal collects information about BI tool and report usage, providing administrators an administrative console to manage an enterprise BI environment more efficiently and effectively.
This session will show you how a universal BI portal can:
• Improve information access for business users
• Improve business users’ trust in data and reports
• Help administrators track usage patterns across multiple BI tools.
• Replace reports with actionable alerts and metric notifications
• Increase the return on investment of BI investments