The data-driven business is hotter than ever, as more and more organizations realize that data is a strategic asset for competitive advantage.
With this opportunity, however, comes responsibility, and as a result, the need for Data Governance has increased. What does this mean for today’s organization, and what are the hot topics driving data governance today?
Read industry expert Donna Burbank’s top 5 trends for data & BI governance that she sees for 2022. Top 5 Trends include:
1. Business-led data governance
2. Data Governance as a C-Level initiative
3. Data Governance for self-service BI
4. Data Literacy as a foundation for Data Governance
5. BI Governance integrated with other Data-centric and Digital initiatives
You can view this whitepaper here: Top 5 Trends in Data & BI Governance for 2022